When looking for backed up versions of Coatails I realised I hadn’t backed up for ages.. oops.
A couple more hours on the Coattails drums and it’s working pretty well. Then tidying up all the audio and midi, that takes a couple of hours too. Then rough mix.
Run back up to DVD, the album now needs 2 DVDs..
While that is running I can’t do anything else on the main computer, so back to the lyrics for Lironi. I got nowhere last night, but I have some success today and they seem happy enough except for the word ‘dungarees’ which was probably my favourite bit, but I keep quiet about that. Life as a lyricist for hire is, well, different. Wondering if I should have a pseudonym for this type of thing. I wish I could finish my own songs this quickly..