Working the last few days I had realised how many of the guitars were unusable. I restrung 5 of them this morning, while listening to work in progress and making a few pertinent (I hope) notes.
The 2 computer thing I’ve been doing has been a clumsy arrangement and I’ve been thinking of hooking them both up to one central control (ie mouse, keyboard, monitors) system. I finally got around to doing that – I moved things around so I can fit the 2nd monitor where the (never used) moog was. Ordered a couple of monitor connector adaptors and a switching system and hopefully tomorrow I’ll be dandy.
Send rough mixes to string arranger in UK.